View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 02:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Is Dash gonna serenade Rafa sometime? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Dash smirked into his drink again, "You may have a point there," with the truth meeting the lie, "Invade your space? More like you grabbed my attention," Who knows if they would've met if he didn't hear him.. well, no use thinking that over. He considered asking about his feelings but that could disrupt their planning. All he knew right now was how adorable Rafael was being, storing information and all. He had some relatives outside of England, which led to vacationing... in the past.

"Peru! What a beauty. I guess you vacation there often or occasionally? I love traveling myself," Well, he used to. Up until he began third-wheeling which became awkward. "I feel honored you're sharing this much with me. That's so cool," Even the pork chops bit."So what else do you like to do outside the gym? I've done the occasional karaoke and a bit of baking," When he felt like being at home, at least. "So if your mum is like mine to ask, how long have we been seeing each other? And why did you hide me out all this time?" He had his own suggestion but this boyfriend would be taking the lead... for now.

Ha!

Rafa wasn’t going to be taking the blame this easily, even if his and Dash’s meeting was not something he regretted. “I think you have that wrong because I was talking to myself, not to you.” It wasn’t Rafa’s fault that Dash had bionic hearing. It didn’t even occur to him that the other man’s words could have meant that it was his own physical appearance that had grabbed his attention in the first place.

“I moved here to be closer to my family ast year but I haven’t gone back to Peru since then. Did a bit of traveling before too, mainly to see flora and fauna.” Rafael liked that he and Dash had a mutual love for traveling. Perhaps at some point they could talk about the places they’ve been to and would like to go to. “I haven’t got much of a choice, have I?” His head tilted as he surveyed Dash. Sharing facts about himself wasn’t something he usually did; he was a private person. But admittedly, Rafa enjoyed learning about his present company. “I like to read academic books. Go on. Say it. I’m boring.” He smiled, fully expecting Dash to think that he was boring. “Are you any good at either?” Truthfully, Rafa had already thought of those questions. “Around the start of summer? And because I didn’t want to distract anyone from the wedding planning? Anyway, we didn’t work out, so I’ll tell mum shortly after the wedding, and you’d have had another successful dare under your belt.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote