Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:53 AM   #22 (permalink)
Zoe
Dark Force Defense League

DMAC & DMLE
Runespoor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Logan Paton
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gillyweed Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tallulah Gamp
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Franklin Paton
Law Enforcement

x8 x8
Bathes in Maple Syrup | Dancing Lobster | Mrs. Charlie Weasley | Seneca's Beard | That's So Fetch

Another eyeroll from Vera was noted. If he got a Galleon every time he witnessed her do that, his family's vault in Gringott's would be so full that they'd need to request another.

That smug look of his remained for a moment longer. "That was sarcasm. But, sure, confusing you for someone else would be difficult," Logan told her, not really thinking first about what he was saying as he continued to scout out the portraits. He blinked. Err, that didn't sound right. He continued talking, "Though, to be honest, you could be confused with a troll pretty easily. Put on a tutu and I'd think you escaped the Barnabas the Barmy tapestry."

Look at her, learning so much from him. He thought the conversation would have ended there, so he was again a bit surprised that she had asked another boy question. "Can't say I have needed to know how to tell what a guy likes," he responded cheekily with a smirk. His words did not stop there, however; he did have actual things to say. "Though I'spose it comes in the form of compliments. Or the guy shows he likes you if he --"

What Logan had to say only Merlin would know at this point. The interruption of an arrogant-sounding portrait had fully captured his attention.

"We're searching for portraits with pretty faces," the blond told the red-haired portrait lady, completely unaware of who she was. All he knew was that he didn't like her tone, which resulted in him making a little addition to his response to her. "Still have yet to find one in this section of the wall."