Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 01:23 AM   #23 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

That, actually, was something Suresh could relate to. He knew that certain traditions never died despite how far humankind had drifted away from ancient times when marriage was seemingly the most important thing in the world. At least with their culture. His mother was constantly asking him if he found a nice girl to settle down with. “That it is. Parents’ validation is a necessity in my opinion.” It was in that moment, Sur decided he could listen to Advika’s laugh on a loop and never get tired of it. “It worked too well, I think.’’ His eyes landed on the snack and it made him chuckle. “If we’re ever having an apocalypse event, we know you’re prepared snack-wise. Any particular fruit you're drawn to?” Fruit snacks though. The young man was never going to forget this love of Advika’s. He listened without interruption. “I like the sound of your parents. They sound exactly like mine.” These words weren’t said just because he was smitten with her, to get her to like him. They were nothing but the truth.

Maybe he was being selfish but Suresh couldn’t help but send a silent plea to the Universe, a plea for it to keep Advika here for a while. Though… though he suspected that if she left, he’d follow her, not like some kind of creepy stalker, however; more like a puppy hopelessly smitten.

Suresh could not help but grin; he was so happy in this moment that they were understanding each other. “Isn’t that the truth? Still, I think it’s quite something that we get to witness all these cultures and traditions.” What a time to be alive! “I have no doubt about that. I mean, if there could be courses taught at some institutions for memes, anything’s a possibility.” What would they come across next? Suresh led them off and would you look at that? “An archaeology exhibit!” Perfect!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote