Thread: Request Shop: Glossy or Matte
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:59 AM

Default Glossy or Matte

*finger wiggles*
HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY GRAPHIC REQUEST SHOP!

My name is Katherine and over the years I have had many a graphic shop here on SnitchSeeker. My first was called Sweet Delights♥♥ made back in 2011 followed by nice skin some years after. Both have sadly been lost in the wake of the cyberattack on SS back in September 2022, but are somewhat visible through services like archive.org if you want to go and unearth them. I have competed a Potter 100 challenge where you are free to grab and use any of the avatars if you'd like and at one point I hosted a creative contest here in the Gladrags forum. I currently maintain a portfolio here in Gladrag's called a pinch of salt where you can find some more examples of the types of graphics I make and a joint Disney-centric grab bag thread with Ern (Cassirin) called A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes.

You may, or may not, know that the pandemic reinvigorated a teenage obsession of mine with painting my finger nails and currently own around 120 unique polish colors and toppers It is, therefore, only natural to combine my passion for artistic expression with my fingernails with my love of graphic making and create this boutique.

GUIDELINES
  • All SS Site and Gladrags Rules Apply
  • Please provide large high quality images, as best as you can manage, for me to work with. The more images you provide me with, the greater the opportunity for inspiration. Likewise, if would rather me locate appropriate pictures, please include the model’s name and any other applicable parameters (ex. no smiling, no hat, something blue, etc).
  • Please do not hotlink - any images provided must be linked to your own image account.
  • Do not make the same request in multiple shop threads. It’s common courtesy.
  • Please do not hesitate to speak up if the final result does not quite fit the image you have in mind, something is spelled wrong, or any other detail needs changed.
  • Pleeeeeeease remember to credit my work somewhere on your SnitchSeeker profile. You can do so by mentioning my username (sweetpinkpixie), my name (Katherine), or this shop's name (Glossy or Matte).
  • Please be patient as I fill your requests. Remember that I am a person with many plates spinning and I am doing this as a hobby! I hope to fill graphic requests within the week of the being added to the queue (longer for manips) but this is not a guarantee. I will promise to do my absolute best to communicate any delays that may and will inevitably occur

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR NAILS DONE?
please use the below form while referencing the polish collection when making a request

Quote:
How would you like your nails done?
Please only select one option from the menu for one character/theme per request. Requests for multiple characters and concepts in one go will not be accepted at this time.
Sizes
Please specify your sizing preferences if you have any. If left blank, I will default to my own personal preferences of 450x150 for signatures, 300x350 for profile pictures, 100x100 for avatars, and 450x200 for banners.
Images
Please provide as high a resolution as you can to ensure that your final graphics to not end up looking grainy and wonky. The more options you provide, the more likely inspiration is to strike! Please specify the face claim or subject matter if you would rather myself find appropriate images.
Text
If there is anything specific you want the graphics to say, specify here. Even if you want something textless, please make your desires clear here.
Other specifications:
Do you have a particular vibe you want for your graphics? Does the character the graphics are for not smile much? Is there a color that must be avoided? Any information you feel relevant to ensure your needs and desires are met should be put here.

Text Cut: copy & paste coding
B]How would you like your nails done? [/B]
[B]Sizes[/B]
[B]Images[/B]
[B]Text[/B]
[B]Other specifications:[/B]
  • CRÉME
    opaque and vibrant, get that splash of color for your postbit!
    one character or one theme
    includes at least five avatars
  • HOLOGRAPHIC
    get that signature lustrous bling!
    includes at least two signatures
  • FROSTED METAL
    metallic foils to add that ju ne se quoi to any bio
    includes at least two profile pictures
  • MULTICHROME
    add that dynamic shift to your threads!
    includes at least one thread banner
  • MAGNETIC
    attract attention with a complete set
    at least one avatar, profile picture, & signature
  • GLITTER
    sparkle and shine with a unique manip of your rpg character
    one setting per request
    Manips can take a while, so please be patient as these will take longer than regular graphic requests and potentially up one month depending on the difficulty of the manip. Possible manips include two (or more) characters together, characters in Hogwarts robes, magazine covers, and so on. Because these can take so long, I will only be accepting one manip request per queue listing.
EXAMPLES
SPOILER!!: all the things

QUEUE

1. HOLMESIAN FELINE [MAGNETIC]
2. awaiting a base coat
3. awaiting a base coat