View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 10:07 PM   #41 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Why Rafa be so tempting xD lol
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

It was nice to be this sarcastic and playful with someone who didn’t carry feelings/feel insulted. Rafael didn’t press for a clearer answer. Yes or no didn’t matter when he was going to take that "Maaybe’’ as positive anyway. Now that he was certain Dash was into him, Rafa intended to use this to his advantage. It was best to have someone who was attracted to him do this sort of thing. That or he could actually find an overzealous actress.

It was Rafa’s turn to snort. This was followed up by a shrug. “The choice is yours.” The owlkeeper would probably never be allowed back here at the Leaky… would that be worth it? “Please don’t make me regret asking,’’ he remarked with a dramatic sigh. “Just look… boyfriendly?” Rafa didn’t know; this was new territory to him. “Maybe you’re allowed to hold my hand.” Dash would love that, wouldn’t he? Matching? “Talk about taking your new role into stride.” He smirked. “It’ll be a regular, sharp-looking suit. I have a light orange tie. To go with the decor and flowers apparently.”

Dash couldn't help chuckling at the idea, knowing full well his addition to the dare would all but be rejected. "Okay, okay, I jest," It had taken this long to get him this trusting, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity to spend more time with Rafael, "I... can do that," Act boyfriend-like, wear the right attire. Check.

Dash briefly wondered if this was all new to Rafael. Having a boyfriend. Did he mix up the signs or maybe he just never dated a guy specifically before? No matter. He had one himself years ago between the other girls. So he could teach a thing or two if needed, "Well, to be convincing we should probably get our story straight or.. not in this case," ahem, brief smile, "How, where, and when we met. I'm sure they'll have plenty of questions for me," Since he had to know more about Rafael, he should probably give him more about himself, "I'm Dash Dreamer, 27, teaches Quill Writing & Reading at Hogsmeade's Primary school, graduated from Wizarding University and Hogwarts.." and just for fun, "and I like long walks on the beach."

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote