Thread: Coral Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 02:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default I really need you and MJ to RP somewhere so I can stalk, please and thank you ^__^
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh its Erik ok View Post
ooof, thats rough. David had thought in the past Delany deserves a good punch in the face and that thought had not changed even to this day. But he would never bring that up. Too nice for that kind of thing and rather not see her reaction to such a thought. Anyway moving onto more fun things like bathing suits. He still had a smile on his face and lightly leaning against her but nothing more.

"I thought being its a lot of water and atlantis.. i might be able to use it...if not than its just stays in the bag"

Look at him thinking ahead and it slightly working out. This former lion was on a roll. If there was one thing David Blackwood was awful at it was definitely reading between the lines. Whether that be picking up on what she wants to do or even what she would want for dinner. He seemed to always get it just not right. close but not close enough.

"Would you rather i was in my swimsuit first? I imagine you would like that more"

Now he was just joking. But if she said yes, he would change. He was up for dancing. Just would need to promise to not step on any toes. The most important thing on David's minds was look at her asking for things that would draw attention to them in a somewhat public place. Never thought he would see the day. He might cry.
She never imagined David to be the sort to carry such thoughts with him. He was her goofy teddy bear with a heart of gold and who never wanted to hurt a fly let alone another person. Was that her rose tinted world speaking? Possibly, but he had never given her any indication otherwise. Shocked would be an understatement as well as a 'no thank you' to that as a possibility in the future.

"I am...not sure that there is anywhere we could safely get wet," she mused while looking around at the garden. "Minus the showers in the guest rooms at least." Everything else was enchanted for their protection, right? Which then struck her with another wondering. We're they staying the night here? David had not mentioned it and there still was plenty of time until the last submarine back to land... not that she had any other obligations tomorrow that would prevent such a thing. It was probably beautiful at night in Atlantis as well.

This time she was not entirely reading between his lines, nor really visualizing like he most likely had been aiming for her to do so her cheeks burst with rosy color and she became all kinds of flustered. "Was I meant to pack a swimsuit? I haven't!" she replied instead, eyes widening just a little bit with panic. "...we...don't need swimsuits to dance though..."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote