View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 08:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Honey brown eyes! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Did Rafael like Dash? The answer came instantly: Yes. Dash was playful, sassy, mysterious… exactly like him, actually. And those eyes. Rafa liked the eyes a lot. Still, he wasn’t quite ready to let the other man know this fact. There was a strong probability that they wouldn’t be seeing each other’s faces ever again so what was the point? Excuse Rafa if he was a little skeptical: Dash had been evasive for the most part when questioned. Then again, so had he himself.

That definitely had not been a challenge; just his way of messing with him. Rafa highly suspected that Dash would put up a proper fight if necessary. The slam of the glass and the laughter made him grin even wider. A second later, his face reemerged. “So are you.” Yes, that grin was still in place even as he shook his head. There hadn't been much time for dating {due to his own fault} plus no one interested him enough to set up a second or third date. “Single.” Rafa thought that he could afford to share some info now that he had established that he liked Dash. “Okay, you have me reeled in. What are you thinking?”

Dash had a number of people come in and out of his life through the years. It was rare to find one matching him up as a friend, let alone... more? There was a dash of hope, when he heard the magic word. Single.. "Really? How's that possible?" He asked. "You're not that ugly," Slight tease given his cheeky smile. How could that smile drop when he was told he was an alright guy, as well.

Dash then leaned closer to the brown eyes across from him. Maybe to share a secret or just to lower his voice. "I think.. I could take on any dare or demand you throw at me..." But what's the catch? "If you tell me your name," Why just the name? "I have a feeling you're up for some dares," Or would he be proven wrong?

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote