Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 05:27 AM   #18 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Well... here was an area that she supposed she could admit she was nearly as bad as him, if not the same amount. Nearly sounded better - this could be a category in which she would happily let Logan have first place. You're welcome, Paton. "I suppose a small similarity might exist on this part." Small, okay.

His words brought out a laugh from her, her hand coming up to her mouth to stifle it a bit. "Loogie, you do realize we spend a good deal amount of time in the same vicinity not doing this task right? I still think you're delusional." Maybe, just maaaaaybe, he had his moments. She did not hear anything close to an invitation, she doubted he wanted to spend anymore time with her really either. The time that they did was probably just a stand in for her twin, considering they were all separated from him. Something she was slowly beginning to feel more frustrated with. She really, really hoped Scoot was going to be a Gryffindor next year.

If she came back, though that was a thought/plan she had not put too much time into as of yet. Better to get by on smaller plans first because she was pretty sure there would be no Ravenclaw help on that one. But she was digressing.

His laughter was very much noted, which thankfully brought her to the now as she'd realized she'd been staring particularly long at a gent in a portrait who was very clearly not veela. Her hands went to her hips as she turned her body towards him, mock frowning. "Rude! Watch, one of these days i'll certainly prove it to you!" She absolutely was determined to be the first one of the group with a boyfriend or girlfriend. That would show him! But... probably a problem for next year. Or later. Just as long as it happened FIRST.

.... Alright, she was curious enough to ask. Even if she really hadn't wanted to be. "So what even does make guys classify someone as pretty? I mean... I think they all seem to have their own merits." She remarked, gesturing at the wall as she continued back the other direction from him.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start