View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 02:17 AM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hazel Eyes! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Dash continued sipping his drink, not at all surprised at the unknown gentleman holding strong, "Depends, I don't go out of my way for everyone's admiration, most just like me without the effort," He had been toted for most congeniality among his co-workers once or twice. "But I also have no qualms in revealing my cards. It takes guts to reveal yourself, after all." Not so much of a hint.

Cue one of his eyebrows raising, "Is that a challenge?" Him being thrown out now. Dash would like to see him try. Sure, he wasn't as meaty, but he held his own. Especially if he happened to be taller or not. Next thing however, his hazel eyes were meeting paper once again. He slammed his glass down before laughing a bit louder than his usual volume. He liked this style. "You know what, you're an alright guy," Adding, "You must have a lucky partner to deal with you," Wiping one of his eyes that briefly got moist from his laughter. "Since you like competitions so much, how's about a deal?"

Did Rafael like Dash? The answer came instantly: Yes. Dash was playful, sassy, mysterious… exactly like him, actually. And those eyes. Rafa liked the eyes a lot. Still, he wasn’t quite ready to let the other man know this fact. There was a strong probability that they wouldn’t be seeing each other’s faces ever again so what was the point? Excuse Rafa if he was a little skeptical: Dash had been evasive for the most part when questioned. Then again, so had he himself.

That definitely had not been a challenge; just his way of messing with him. Rafa highly suspected that Dash would put up a proper fight if necessary. The slam of the glass and the laughter made him grin even wider. A second later, his face reemerged. “So are you.” Yes, that grin was still in place even as he shook his head. There hadn't been much time for dating {due to his own fault} plus no one interested him enough to set up a second or third date. “Single.” Rafa thought that he could afford to share some info now that he had established that he liked Dash. “Okay, you have me reeled in. What are you thinking?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote