View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 01:16 AM   #28 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Mr. Sassypants lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Dash chuckled as he relayed his distaste, "You're not wrong there," The amount of spilled ink in the class to clean. Students chasing the other after too much sweets. The parent-teacher conferences where it became clear who the kids were mimicking. "Sure, but sometimes you want to impress someone else when working out," Taking a sip of his drink. It was a perk, getting checked out. Keeping their eyes glued as he was asked the question.

It was a good question. Why was he still sitting here? Was it really over just a problem? "I could ask you why you're still talking with me," His eyes briefly eyeing his biceps. "By the looks of it, you could've thrown me off my chair long ago." Or at least attempted. "Sounds like you have a lot of fun with your twin, do you win in these competitions more than them?"

Of course he wasn’t wrong. Rafa had seen enough of children in Diagon Alley. Not to mention the teens he had tutored in Castelobruxo in his brief stint as a professor. Two years had been his limit, and even if Gabe hadn’t been Mernapped, Rafa would have still quit the job. “Fair point,’’ he remarked to the comment about being the workout bit. “I get the feeling that impressing others is something you like doing.” Or maybe Dash just liked impressing guys. Regardless, yeah. Rafa was impressed with what he saw.

“I could have,’’ Rafa remarked smoothly. “Who’s to say that I won’t anytime soon?” That wasn’t a threat; just some light humour. “I’d say he and I are evenly matched,’’ he continued, reaching for the Prophet again. “FYI, you invaded my personal space. I was simply being polite by not ignoring you. That can be arranged now, however.” With that, Rafael disappeared behind the paper again, raising it so that Dash could not see the huge grin on his face.

It was so fun to mess with him.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote