View Single Post
Old 01-25-2023, 12:25 AM   #16 (permalink)
SarcasticStrawberry

Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maisey Wilde
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBA?
Ravenclaw
x5
❅ Purple Lightsaber ❅| | Captain Sarcastic |

Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusblackliveson View Post
Patrick smiled he forgot what it was like to talk to people his age since he was usually always surrounded by plants. "Oh man that sounds very fun. Did you love it there?" He supposed it was it was one of the few places he hadn't been to yet. It was on his list, just not a very high priority.

He was just about to ask her another question when she mentioned that she had just moved back. He was very surprised but in a good way. "I'm with the DERP, Ecological protection. I started in the greenhouses at first. I've really enjoyed working with my hands." He smiled watching her probably a bit too closely "What are you hoping to do with the ministry?" He had to know, you know?
Dahlia was sure that she had never blushed so much in her entire life. It did take a lot for her to blush. But if she remembered correctly Patrick did have that effect on her. ”I did. I absolutely loved it there. But it’s not home, you know.” She surprised even herself at that last part. She never thought she would miss London, she had not admitted that out loud, even though that was the reason why she came back.

She let out a little laugh. ” Oh. That’s cool.” She remembered him always at the greenhouses or on the quidditch pitch at Hogwarts. So she wasn’t surprised that he had ended up working there. She glanced up and kind of caught him looking, that made her blush even more. She grinned. Glad she did catch him looking. Did that mean something? ”I've been working in Accidents and catastrophes in Paris. So I hope I can get on at the ministry here.”

You are Bread!
SarcasticStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote