View Single Post
Old 01-23-2023, 11:57 PM   #37 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

This would definitely make for a good discussion topic in the future. Char already knew that there was a strong possibility that he would be bringing it up when the time was right. Though he hadn’t given much thought on what Keighey’s reaction might be, he knew her well enough to reason that she would at least give his idea a try. Char laughed for what seemed to be the millionth time {no, he was not getting tired of it}. “I think my mother would be thrilled that you want to. She already likes that you’re taking to the Swedish culture.”

With practice for him now out of the way, Char focused on Flying lessons at Hogwarts. “Really? That’s interesting. I’ll be going to every one of them, of course.” It only occurred to him then that Keigh possibly attended the lessons partially because Olivia would be as well. But then he felt silly and he showed this by grinning sheepishly. “I’m sorry. I just miss them, that’s all.” That was why his six siblings and father were on his mind. “Want to go get hot chocolate now? I’ve had enough of decorating for now.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote