Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 03:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Maybe the fact that she could also cause others to roll THEIR eyes so often should also be part of her superpower. Should she have a superhero name to go along with this? Probably not, because everything she considered sounded horrible. So she'd have to table that for another time. In response to his eye roll though, she did just give another childish poking of her tongue out, a cheeky smile still on her face.

"Considering how boastful you are, I always assumed trolls already could have an inflated sense of self." The part about subjective charm might serve a purpose later, considering she supposed he wasn't entirely wrong, not that she needed to give him any further ammunition in that regard. She filed away the knowledge for later when she actually wanted a specific someone to think her charming. She snorted softly and raised an eyebrow. "Really? You? I certainly don't see it."

Oh... well she had missed that. And her cheeks turned a litttttle red at that, but she was powering through it and ignoring. "I don't know that anyone wouldn't believe it." Considering she felt like someone already did think they had a mutual feelings thing or whatever, but she was instantly uncomfortable that she'd said that out loud anyways because it was not something she wanted to talk about. So instead she just played it off. "I mean, I'm so pretty and sweet who wouldn't have feelings for me?" She did an exaggerated hair toss over her shoulder.

She stared at the portrait some more, maybe paying a little more attention to the features now that he'd clarified it was 'pretty' and wondering what exactly made him specifically think that. Except she didn't really care what Logan's tastes were, so while she almost asked, she ultimately did not. "So you don't feel tongue tied you mean?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start