Thread: First Floor: Portraits
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2023, 11:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The Gryffindor before her being one of the top receivers of her eyerolls was something she could have at least agreed with him on. Though she also would have commented that she did it MUCH better than he did. There just was not the same enthusiasm. So seeing him do it once, almost made her want to eyeroll again just to show how a master did it. But... she refrained. Shockingly. "I am right, thank you, so we can throw that 'hypothetically' off the staircase." Which she mimed doing right now. "I mean, you do have a point but I'd rather spend time looking at pretty people that actually exist outside of a frame." Which also existed, if he didn't know. She didn't even bother to try to repress the snort, an eyebrow shooting up. "Oh really? If you can give me actual evidence of these apparent times you were right, maybe I'll consider conceding." But she'd mainly hope he was not as persistent as herself and would just... forget about whatever he said that she disagreed with.

It was a good thing Logan was so good at patting his own back. She'd hate to see that ego of his go completely deflated. She was just getting ready for another hop, glad she had had the forethought to go with leggings today instead of a skirt, when she STOPPED hearing his comment. "I'll have you know tons of people enjoy my company! Even a couple boys. I imagine I'll be the first of the group to be in a relationship, thank you." That was a big stretch. Yes, she had spent some time with a lot of their fellow third years but... saying they enjoyed her company, outside of those who willingly called her 'friend', was probably a stretch. They tolerated her company, at best. And probably for Vasco's sake, probably much like Logan if she were really to admit it.

The smirk DID in fact say it all, and she couldn't help eyerolling again. See? Logan really was the lucky recipient! She actually noticed the slight waver, and nearly felt bad, but considering his next words were that she could only get a troll the guilt instantly dissipated. "HMPH." She would have liked to make some elaborate lie about how she already had a date, but considering her options for trying to pull that off were extremely limited, and would all result in the same headache, the unsatisfactory 'hmph' was all she could settle for. "You'll be surprised later I'm sure when I meet someone insanely gorgeous."

She had clearly lost that part of the argument. So she was also all too pleased to focus too on the Prefect's bathroom now, AND the fact he supposedly knew how to get into it. Chasing away all the previous conversation, because it left sour taste in her mouth, she focused instead on this bit of information. "Wait! Can you show me how then? I hear the bath is massive."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start