Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 04:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Sahil and Sahar. She filed away the names of his brother, smiling a bit as he recounted more of the tale. "I imagine as adults now it's fun to go ahead and unload on past wrong doings, since we're past the point of punishment." She giggled again. "Did you get an apology then too for the unnecessary lecture?" Having siblings truly sounded like a fun experience. Once their conversation had turned serious again, she nodded her head in agreement again as he mentioned poverty. "Exactly. But I also don't think this decisions make someone a bad person, you know? Everyone has to eat, provide for their family. And sometimes the choice you don't want to make is the only one. I often think we should be finding new ways of helping people in their circumstances, instead of punishing." She would have been embarrassed had she heard his thoughts about her perceived intellect. She didn't think she was anything special. She flushed a bit again and shrugged, "you never know! I think I'm boring." Most of the time anyways. As for Brazil? "Often, but sometimes I worry wouldn't be able to leave again if I did."

The hieroglyphics at least provided a very good distraction for all that was currently happening to her. Especially when he pointed out one he recognized and she nodded. "I believe you're right." Scanning the photos, she pointed out another piece. "That's Ra. One of the more easy to recognize." As her major, she should be able to point out more… but apparently she was still too distracted from her distraction.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote