View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 11:10 PM   #35 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Move to Sweden? Now there’s something that Char would not object to, providing that Keighley would be fully on board. He found it easy to make her smile and vice versa. He guessed they were just too happy in each other’s company to be bothered about anything else. Though… there wasn’t anything in their relationship or otherwise that would make them sad or anxious. What a cute laugh Keigh had! Why was everything about her one hundred percent perfection? “I’ll make a note and stick it on the fridge as a reminder that mom’ll have to restock on them the next time she Apparates home then.” See? That was an easy fix!

Char was in love with the way he and Keigh made suggestions for each other to better themselves, the way they worked it all out to ensure they followed up with the suggestions as much as he was in love with her. “That’s what we can start with. Excellent! I reckon there are still Flying classes then?” Once the poster was held in place, Char easily stuck tacks in the four corners. There! Now he sort of had Thunder with him. “I could but…” The boy jumped down from the bed back to the floor then held out a hand to help Keighley down. “I want to be able to see my family whenever I want, as soon as I can…” She understood, ja? {yes?}

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote