View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 05:47 PM   #33 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. Typically he wasn't the type of guy to get started off on the wrong foot with someone and make a bad impression of himself, such as he had. Things do happen though and there was time for him to right the wrong. Chris was sure though, that given the chance he could change her mind. "Aye' now you see, that would be a great assumption, almost as good as if my mum were here." That his big sister did but no one kept him in line like his mum. Even at his age he always respected that woman and did his best not to embarrass her. His love for his family was strong.

"Well would you look at that! The two of us agreeing on something," he chuckled lightly in a playful manner. One of his friendships from his Hogwarts days that he still was very thankful for was the one with her brother. After all these years they still got along great. "Arithmancy for sure. Astronomy wasn't exactly my best either." He had no reason not to admit his defeat in both of those. "What about you? There has to be something you weren't great at, hm?"

There was a definite grin on his face as he glanced from her to his nephew and back again. "That he does." Issac had everyone wrapped around his finger just as his younger sister and the rest of their siblings did. "You helped out a lot with them then?" Somehow that knowledge didn't surprise him at all. "And now they're practically almost all grown up and I bet you're still watching their every move whenever you can." It was surely a sibling thing, he was sure of it.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote