View Single Post
Old 01-15-2023, 02:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

She had the feeling that that would be the case, which was a real pity since having someone like Septimus behind the counter may make her occasional visits to Gringotts less unpleasant and something actually to look forward too. Goblins had a way of making her feel uneasy, not on appearance but in attitude and the way their greed for gold and possessions made her feel as a customer and person. There were one or two that she did enjoy her exchanges with and she tried to work her visits to the wizarding bank around the times she was certain they would be available. Granted, she did not visit all that often but...well...it would have been nice. "Oh? Does that including traveling then?" She would not even deny that she had a bit of a romanticized version of what a cursebreaker did in her head, something that was only fueled by the books she used to read to Elio at bedtime. "What has been your most interesting artefact thus far? Not necessarily the most siginficant or even valuable, but the one that just left you feeling...awe-inspired and grateful to have this internship."

And, for the record, his mild awkward duck vibes were just that. Mild and not entirely noticeable. Not when compared to her fascination with his new position which had her curiosity overshadowing everything else.

"Hmm, that's fair though. Formal affairs and galas are not necessarily commonplace for everyone." They certainly had been much more so since being taken under Sophia's wing and it was a life of glitter and glam she had only fantasized about as a little girl growing up in that orphanage in Brazil. It was around the time she had transferred from Castelobruxo to Beauxbatons that things felt actually achievable, though she never gave up dreaming. "I should amend my statement, since my services are not limited to just the fancy events and soirees. I also make for a good personal shopper and stylist for those day to day looks too." She had completely turned around the image of a professional quidditch player or two (looking at you Józef Kowalski!) simply by finding them the right basics for the foundation of their wardrobes. "The right items may just be the ticket to empowering yourself to step out more, if that is something you want to do."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote