Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 09:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Default For Astrid/Ash
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Since moving to Canada for university, Heath’s visits to London were few and far between. It was even rarer that they happened in the middle of the school year. As it was, his grandmother’s birthday was this weekend, which, knowing that side of the family, was bound to be a lavish affair. In other words, not his cup of tea at all! He probably would’ve stayed home and made some excuse about too much schoolwork (which wasn’t far from the truth), had he not gotten a letter from Ash.

As soon as he learned that his friend needed a listening ear, he scheduled a meet up for the same weekend he was supposed to be in London anyway. A couple of days here, then back to school. That was the plan. He sat at a table near the entrance, absentmindedly stirring his ice cream - one scoop pumpkin juice and one scoop creme brulee, a concoction his pumpkin-obsessed mother would’ve approved. His dark eyes flicked forward the door, watching for Ash. What was it that she needed to talk about?

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...
MadMadamMalfoy is offline   Reply With Quote