View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Valerie, who may scorn Jer even more & one scary roach LOLLLL <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

This. is. Unfair. This. is. Cheating!

Though to be fair, Curtis was warned quite extensively about his helpful behavior. Smiling in her face, insisting on trimming the branches and such, most importantly, invading her space to do such helpful tasks. He was a good little Clerk and the best employee. Well, that was his version of the story of events. If only he could see, instead he could feel himself be jumbled about in a case that hit him on all sides.

Let me out!

What could be thought of as screaming would fall upon unknown ears, for the language his new little antennas could only make little scratching noises.. if one's ears were strong enough to hear. Ahem. For he was in a dark but safe place, for now, as time out. Carry on beauties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
SPOILER!!: the two, current, scorns of Valerie's existence <3

Call her beauty to her face and she may just very well forget to release you from your mason jar next time, Curtis. No doubt there would be a next time.

Attention cast steadily ahead, Valerie began to poke at the soil in the various pots before her to check and see if they had been properly watered as instructed (they had not) and gave her wand a flick to summon the watering can off to the side already filled with water and topped off with just the right amount of apple cider vinegar and sugar to give these flutterby bushes the boost they needed to endure the inexperienced hands that fell upon them here in the shop. Moving a few of the pots aside to make room for the new arrivals while the watering can glided about showering each plant in turn, she managed to withhold the groan that yearned to be released when the customer spoke to her.

And said that hideous word aloud.

Pet names of any sort were horrendous as far as she was concerned.

"That would depend entirely on the caliber of there herbology skills and experience," she replied rather dryly though with some effort to put on a sort of customer service voice. It was usually for the best that her expression remain in its resting disenchanted scowl and pout rather than she attempt to smile - she was known to make children cry when she attempted. "...and where they are intended to be housed."

Jer, of course, was quite oblivious to any… ah… insect problem that the good folks at Noltie’s might be having. Thank the good heavens because he’d run screaming in the opposite direction as his Boggart happened to be a giant cockroach. [/i]Ahem.[/i]. No one needed to know that, thank you very much.

So… the thing was Jeremy was one hundred percent sure he knew the woman before him from somewhere. The issue? Traveling was a thing when it came to his job so the number of persons that he had met in his life was inexhaustible. Had she been on a tour at the Observatory in America at some point? A student at an Astronomy class he had lectured at? Cue a mental sigh. How frustrating it could be when one couldn’t place a face!

Anyway.

The man tried not to stare at the woman during his attempt to recall how he knew her. “Let’s see. Sam, my sister, likes to photograph plants. The wifey, Aurora, likes to keep them in our house. Sam would keep hers outdoors.” There was a pause. “I’m sorry, but I think I know you from somewhere.” Yep. There it was. Jer just blurted that out.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote