View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 02:56 PM   #31 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Chris had heard a lot about all of the Anders siblings throughout the years. Sure not everything was current but he went by what he heard, knew to be true and had seen for himself. Time had a way of changing things, changing people. "Well I sometimes even amaze myself," he joked lightheartedly. It appeared that little by little they were surprising one another with their changes in attitude and he was all for it. There was a small part of him that wanted to prove her previous assumptions of him wrong. Why, he felt like this had to be done, he didn't know but it was going to happen. He would see to it that it did.

"It may very well have been both. Hogwarts holds a lot of great memories for sure and but family is really where it's at." That was only his opinion but he was speaking truthfully. Lots of great friends had been made during those years but his family was always number one. I know he's glad that the two of you have worked things out and he's looking forward to having you with him on tour." Ko was a good guy and really valued his sibling relationships. "I didn't do poorly on them but I'm sure I could've done better. At least on a one or two of them." There was no denying from him that those exams had been kick in the behind. One of his happiest moments from Hogwarts was when he no longer had to worry about them. Blue eyes followed Reagan's back onto his nephew and he chuckled. "Boss of me. Boss of his parents and siblings. He's a smart little dude." Smart and spoiled but not a brat. Thank Merlin for that.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote