View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 08:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Septimus couldn’t help but laugh at the stuck out tongue, quite amused by the playful gesture. “Thanks, it does feel nice to have some sort of path,” he said to the congratulations, “Gringo---” the young intern was about to answer her question or at least the question he assumed she was asking when she broke off, breaking him off himself at the sight of the wrecked pages. Now how did that happen?

“Poor notebook,” he remarked with a frown at the needless destruction of plant carcass. Nargles or a misbehaving patron of the sure perhaps. The stores could get very hectic at times of year with kids and students and perhaps someone had decided to cause trouble. Or poor manufacturing? He wasn’t quite sure about nargles in all honesty. Not that he was going to dissuade Candela.
Had she not been so concerned with retrieving the fallen pages, she may have had a bit of a giggle at just where his utterance of Gringotts had been cut off and that, technically, it was true about her here in the United Kingdom - though she was personally not a fan of the word herself because of social constructs and the like. Given the context of their conversation, however, she was able to parse together his intended news just as she bounced back to stand and with the spare pages clutched in her hand rather haphazardly.

"Only poor if because of some loose binding no one sees its potential," she hummed while fitting the pages back inside and setting it into her basket with every intention still of purchasing it. But she would be adding another to her basket, one more intact, as well. Perhaps two. And she was not sure she believed in nargles, though she did believe in plenty of things she could not see, and it was rather quite fun to at least pretend to from time to time. "Gringotts then? That's brilliant, Septimus. What are your hours? Maybe if our schedules align just so I can take you out to lunch one day." She did often frequent Diagon Alley on her lunch breaks - at least the days she was not popping by the Ministry to pick up lunch with another of her favorite people. "You know, if there are any Gringotts galas or soirees you need to attend, I do have a fair bit of experience in dressing and tailoring men for such occasions. I've even dressed and designed for the Minister of Magic on occasion. I'll slip you my business card later, just in case."

Another wink and playful but modest sticking out of the tongue. Because of course.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes
sweetpinkpixie is offline   Reply With Quote