Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 07:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

A 'creeper' was certainly not something Advika ever would have compared Suresh too. If she had, perhaps it would have been easier to outright ignore him and whatever this magnetic attraction she was trying so desperately to reject. But... he was sweet, he was earnest and considerate. He was also rather handsome. It was incredibly difficult to ignore him.

She smiled as she listened to him talk more about his brothers, a laugh escaping her throat at the last fight listed and she turned to him with a questioning expression. "Who DID steal the motorbike?" The smile he currently wore was distracting - it was so clear how much his family meant to him, which she would be lying if she was to say that was not an attractive quality. "Absolutely. Life is what you make of it. I think nature and nurture are in a constant equilibrium. Nurture certain affects our personality, but I think there are also some traits that we're just... born with. It's the combination of the two that determines who we are. We were born into lucky circumstances, and had the good sense to appreciate that and use that as a motivation to do our families proud." His comment brought another blush to her cheek, as her arm not now looped through his came up to her face to push her hair behind her ear as she giggled softly again. "You'll regret telling me that, I'll probably bore you now about them. They're one of my favorite topics. I loved my education at Castelobruxo and Brazil was... amazing. But the homesickness... there's nothing like being back here and closer to my parents."

His internal reaction was entirely unknown to her, as she was trying her best to make it seem so non-chalant and not like she'd just created an entire eruption of butterflies in her stomach. Oops. Did he ask her something? "Hm?" She asked, before looking back at the portion of wall encased in glass. "Not very well. I can recognize a couple of the symbols. You?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote