Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 01:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Morning huh... Yumeki came into the Greenhouse and looked around. Mussing with his long hair and still putting together his uniform so it didn't look horribly untidy beneath his school robe. He saw all the supplies sitting around the Greenhouse and wondered if the Professor just never finished unpacking everything before the School Term started and was now putting the student body to work to do what he couldn't do because of injury? But wasn't magic an option to just put all this stuff into order? What a pain to have to be put to work like this. Nevertheless the right thing to do was to come here and help where he could. "Good morning Professor DeVries." He smiled tiredly toward the Herbology Professor then smiled toward the DADA Professor who seemed to have also have come here to help DeVries-sensei with putting away his unfinished business. "Good morning to you as well Professor Khanna."

Yumeki elected to move toward the back of the the organized students. His ears picked up on a familiar clicking and clacking sound and spotted Mitsuki Rasting toward the back doing her own thing. Hands in his pockets the 6th Year Lion stood behind her "Morning Mitsuki-chan. He looked slightly over her shoulder which wasn't too hard now. Having had a pretty decent growth spurt last summer. Curiously trying to see what it was that she was doing.