View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 11:04 PM   #24 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Billie Love Stemp
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
If Braylon Sawyer could have heard himself being referenced to that of a philanthropist, he probably would have been rather flattered. But.. that was not something Tavion would use to describe him, so at the question the former Eagle shook his head. "No, a Chef actually. He likes to try to create new flavor profiles a lot and he said it's never fair to charge someone for something that could be a bust." Though it probably also wasn't fair to not give AMPLE warning that the foods he were offering could be... unusual in flavor. At least the brownies were, for the most part, good.

Seeing the other male handling a lens reminded Tav they'd both shown up for similar camera related problems. Being the ever curious individual that he was, he couldn't help but inquire further and try to continue conversation. It made time pass faster, didn't it? "I noticed you're here for a camera fix. Did you drop it? Unruly sibling smash it?" The last he understood only too well.
"A chef?" Now Gerard's interest was piqued. "What kind of food? Any restaurant I'd know?" He couldn't help but be curious, having eaten in many a fine establishment over the years. Particularly the last couple, given that he and baby G had graduated and he was loathe to cook. Why would he bother whipping up something miserable when he had gourmet options practically on his doorstep?

Perhaps that was another reason to visit his parents. The food was always better in Italy.

Glancing over to the desk where he'd handed in his camera, a small smirk crossed Ged's face. "If only I could blame an unruly sibling," he started, amusement in his voice. "Alas, it was a work related incident. Advertisement campaigns can be a little... ah, how do you say... vivace? Ah - lively." The word came to him after a moment, even as his thoughts lingered on the shoot in question. "What about yours?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote