Thread: Memorial Garden
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios Sunrider View Post
"Of course, of course." Damian was nodding along before giving a little chuckle. "Always so practical, Jane. You should allow yourself some flights of fancy on occasion." The sun was warm on his face as he smiled.

Jane cast a quick glance at her colleague--Damian and his flights of fancy. Jane indulged in many such flights, they were just never about having a husband or children. Her dreams lay elsewhere.

Quote:
"I had a lot of time to think while I was in Atlantis."
Quote:
Performing a small flourish with his finger, a bubble formed on his fingertip, magnifying the vibrant colors of the flowers near them. ...
"But everything turned out ok, didn't it? We get caught up in the Ministries misadventures, and then we just carry on until we're involved in the next crisis." Leaning towards Jane, Damian gave her shoulder a little nudge with his own. "And there is nowhere I'd rather be."
Jane watched Damian form the bubble and then cast it off into the sunlight. Of course, he would use his time underwater to master some new 'tricks'. She was just glad he hadn't managed to anger the merpeople over something else, besides the more easily rectified situation with the artifacts. Damian did like to go off pursuing rash fancies now and again. Which reminded her... "By the way, do you know why that Ronan in the Aurors' Office has taken such a dislike to me? He seems to view me as some sort of conspiracy monger, though I can't think why." Jane looked over at Damian again, trying to gauge the look in his eyes. Because truth be told, she'd gotten the impression from things she'd overheard that Ronan considered her to be the instigator of some of Damian's quests, which, if true, was quite unfair. Damian Pendragon was quite capable of instigating his own adventures (or misadventures, as the case might be).
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote