Thread: Slytherin Table
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default + Open
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarcasticStrawberry View Post
Now that she had been sorted into her house and that was over with she could get to the real fun stuff. The stuff that she had really been ready for. Let the new friend making begin! As excited as she was to learn magic, spells and potions that could wait for one more day for that.

Oh, and food. She was hungry. One girl can not live on snacks and candy alone all day. She found a place to sit among all the other slytherins. Her mischievous grin fading a bit to a happy excited smile. ”Hi everyone I’m Maisey! First year here…. Still bouncing but at least she was in a seat this time. "When do we eat?” She laughed. When do we eat? GREAT first impression.
Bella was seated at the snake table direactly under the floating silver snake banner, wishing that she was anywhere, but here. It was her last year at the school and the dark haired snakette wasn't as excited as some others appeared to be. Bella wanted to sit with Apollo, but rules were sadly rules. She was hungry too, which caused her to look across the table at the first year that was practically bouncing in her seat. "We eat after the new headmaster has given his opening speech." she answered before introducing herself in a softer more kind tone remembering her manners as a senior student. "It's nice to meet you Maisie. I'm Isabella, but everyone says Bella. I'm a seventh year. Welcome to Slytherin, home of the snakes!"

In her robepocket Bella still had that bag of eatable WWW products that she had bought over the summer, but not used. Was it too soon to fake fainting or getting an unstoppable nosebleed? Fingering on the bag she wondered if HoH Hernandez would be very angry with her if she instigated something at the table. She wanted this her second to last feast to be memorable.