View Single Post
Old 12-30-2022, 04:30 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Yessssssssss! Charlie understand. He got it. They were PERFECT together and that was that. She loved that her family liked him and yes, she saw the way her father looked at him at times but that's because he's protective.. like every other person in her family. And he still had a ton of people in her family left to meet. As she had a bunch of his she still hadn't had the chance to meet yet either. One day it would happen though.. and oh, what a day that would be! "That sounds like fun though! What type of toppings are your favorite?" Don't mind her being all curious-like already. A warm smile spread across her face at his offer. "I'd really like that a lot." A lot, a lot. More than he could know.

How could either of them forget that day? It had been filled with smiles, laughter and the two of them staring at each other. By far it was one of her favorite memories. Keigh smiled brightly at Charlie when he said everything was perfect. As long as he liked it all, she was happy. "Of course I will. You'll be there too." Anytime they spent together she had a great time. There was a slightly tilt of her head and a curious look in her blue eyes as she took the poster and unrolled it. "Ohhh, now I really can't wait to meet him!" What a handsome horse!

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote