View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 03:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

That was one thing that made Keighley really happy, Charlie got along with her siblings. Both Reagan and Jude didn't have anything bad to say about him. Really there was no reason for them not to, he was wonderful. Athletic, funny, sweet. A lot like herself but also different. The perfect pair is what they were! "Whenever you're ready, I'm in no rush. The toppings? Red and green?" This here was when she tipped her head to the side and looked at him questioningly but with the cutest smile still on her face. She was all about the yummy toppings. "I do.. but it's not constant. Lia, Tad and his brother Axel are the three people I practice with the most when they aren't too busy." Isn't one to nag others to practice with her all of the time so tends to practice alone unless she knows one of them is also practicing or they ask her first.

Oh, precious Charlie. There was going to be plenty of moments for him to simply watch her without her knowledge because at times she could be completely oblivious to all things around her when she was focused on something. And then.. there was going to be times where she was going to be the one that wouldn't be able to take her eyes off of him. Like the day they had first met in person. Merlin he had been everything she had expected him to be and so much more. "So it's okay then? You don't want to change anything?" He could move around anything he wanted. And there is was, her cheeks flaming red and the biggest internal squealing a young teen girl could do without making a complete fool of herself. The smile on her face was bright at his words but she still hadn't been able to say them out loud herself yet. No, I'm not afraid of them." With all the creatures she had been around before, horses thankfully weren't ones that scared her.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote