View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

The words may have made Davet feel good but they were also said because it was the truth. Jude did quite like staring at the other boy's face. A large part of that had to do with that great hair; it was one of Davet’s best features. Jude grinned. “Shall I bill you then?” came the question in a flirty tone. There just might be a discount for being the instructor’s boyfriend.” The younger guy really did not see it as Davet being a freeloader, nor did the owners of the school, he was sure. “That sounds great! As a thank you for being my partner today, I’ll let you choose where we can have lunch. My treat!” Did Jude enjoy spoiling him? Yes, he did.

It was settled then and Jude patiently let the boyfriend finish up with the stretches. He knew so much physical workout wasn’t always easy for everyone. Even he had been put through that issue when dancing had been first taken up. Jude quickly made up his mind to only teach Davet the Walt for about half of an hour before they headed out. “One of them,’’ Jude replied. “Someday, I’m going to teach you the Argentine Tango and the Paso Doble. Those are VERY fast paced.” There was a huge grin on his face as the three dances were his favourites. “After you gather up more dance experience, of course,” Jude continued as he moved closer, ready to take Davet’s hands when the stretches were completed. “I don’t want to overwhelm and tire you out.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote