View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 01:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Nora nodded. She didn't care one way or the other what the magical world referred to her as. She was proud to be born and raised in the muggle world, and she wished very much to go back to it and stay there forever. But, yes. She was also new to magic. The answers to the girl's questions were easy enough. "Yes and yes. It's not exactly my favorite thing in the world, but I guess I'm warming up to some of it," she said. Meaning she wasn't angry and crying herself to sleep almost every night anymore. If you called that warming up, then that was what she was doing.

Nadia. Was every girl her age named something that started with an N? Was that a thing in the magical world or something? She was Nora, she'd just met Nancy, and now she was meeting Nadia. Apparently, all these N-named girls would be dorm mates if they all ended up in the same house. "So, uhh, we just shop for the items on this list, board the train when it's time, and they drop us off at the castle, right?" she asked. It sounded easy enough. She also had her calendar ready so she could mark off the days and count down until she got to go home for Christmas.
So Nadia had figured it out and her companion, Nora, didn’t seem bothered by her use of the term or knowing that she was what she was. But maybe just a little with her new environment. “ I suppose it does take some getting used to,” she agreed. To suddenly find out magic just wasn’t something intangible found in fairytales and other fantasy stories. “Maybe you‘ll find something that you like….like magical creatures.” They were certainly something she and her family liked.

Pretty much,” she confirmed, “though there are other things to do, like Florian’s Ice Cream and the bowling alley.” Fun things besides shopping in the wizarding world. Just in case she was thinking it was all about school. Not to mention Nadia thought both things were also muggle too…familiar things.