View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 11:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Wiley! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjay View Post
Wiley's giggles might have been contagious, but Dynah's were too, so it was probably no surprise that he had kept on laughing for a bit longer. Especially when she snorted!

But even after his giggles had subsided, he was still in a playful humorous mood. "Yeah, it's a classic!" Wiley thought it was a funny little prank and not like in a mean way. It was good, harmless fun and he was glad Dynah could appreciate it. He was less pleased about the stationery, but it was a necessary thing for today and he figured he might as well make the best of it anyway.

The eleven year old peered at the journal his friend held up. "Cool dove." It wasn't exactly his style, but Dynah liked it and that was all that mattered. He lifted his eyes to the shelf above those books to see what else they had here. "You know what else would be cool? To get a notebook of your Hogwarts House." Like ones with mascots or the house colors. He was sure they'd have those here too since they catered to Hogwarts students mostly. "Too bad we don't know which house we'll be in yet.. Which one do you think you'll be sorted in?" He turned his eyes back to Dynah.

"Sure, I can help!" he agreed to looking for some pens with her. "I should probably get some too. I like cool colors besides just black and blue." Like purple and orange and green! Certainly they had some of those too.

Okay, okay!

They could be giggle buddies too! In Dy’s opinion, it was always nice to have someone to share a good laugh - and a snort - with. “No one’s ever tricked me in that manner so I give you full props for that.” Already she was scheming about how she could get back at Wiley in some manner Like Dad Adi, the soon-to-be-Hufflepuff possessed an epic sense of humour. Wiley never had to worry about offending her.

The girl followed Wiley’s gaze with her own. “Yes.’’ Her agreement was said in a tone of great regret; she wished she knew in this instant what House they both would be Sorted into. “I’m hoping for Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. My dads were in one or the other, but my older brother is a Ravenclaw. I’m not sure I fit into that one or Slytherin. What about you? And let’s strike a little deal? Next summer we come back here to get a House notebook each?”

Black and blue were cool to Wiley. Dy made a mental note of this; the knowledge would come in handy whenever she needed to get him a birthday present or something. “Green and red too! They always give off that Christmas vibe; Christmas happens to be the best holiday, by the way! Present hunting is always such fun!’’ Did Wiley love Christmas too?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote