View Single Post
Old 12-24-2022, 03:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
See, when fashion was the topic, Etta was all on board with it. Her eyes lit up once the boy shared the brand name. "The Korean brand! They've lovely designs I've been eyeing for some time before," she shared, recalling that time she spent scrolling online through their catalogue. Lovely brand, she thought so herself. "Are yours from the new collection?" This was quite exciting.

However, the bit of excitement in her died the moment she felt like he was judging her. With that suspicious look he was giving her, it could only mean that. Etta raised an eyebrow. "I don't live under a rock. Of course, I've had candy before." That was such a wild assumption. Who hasn't had candy? "I'm not from here, and sweet shops have their specialty candy and I figured you might know the good stuff since you look like you know your way around. Pardon me for asking." She wasn't really sorry, though. "Honestly, I'm not trying to steal from you or whatever you think. You can stop looking at me like that." Etta was feeling nice and winked at him. Plus, if he didn't want to answer her question, he could just say so and she'd leave him to it.
Daniel, who didn't have much idea about fashion and had only worn what his maid had put together this morning, took off his sunglasses to inspect them. He knew they were expensive from a peasant's point of view though. "I don't know..." he replied when she questioned whether his sunglasses were from the new collection. "My older brother gave them to me as a gift" An congratulatory gift for passing the school exam.

Her next set of words elicited a snort and a shake of the head from him. "You're not from around here?" he repeated, implying that he was curious about where she was from.

He paused for a moment to consider what she was saying, and he may have overreacted slightly. He was good at overreacting according to his friends. "OK, I didn't know sweet shops had specialties" he assumed they were all the same. He was pretty much saying sorry without saying sorry.

Her wink, on the other hand, caused a different reaction. The Hufflepuff had to turn around as his ears turned red and as a distraction, he pointed to the shelf next to him"Chocolate fudge is also good"he suggested. He wasn't even a big fan of fudge himself but he heard it was good.