View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 04:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Wiley’s giggles were certainly contagious. Dy followed suit a split second later, and this eventually led her to uncontrollably throwing a snort or two in there. It was rather unlady-like but the girl couldn’t care less. Her free hand waved at Wiley frantically in greeting. You see, she was still recovering from her giggle-snorts.

It took Dy a full minute but eventually she regained control of herself. “Hi, Wiley! Uh huh. Just some thoughts about what stationery I should treat myself to. Don’t worry about it though!” Her eyes playfully narrowed. “Nice prank, by the way. You sure fooled me.” The book with the dove on the cover was held up. “This. I’m definitely getting it but I want a few pens too. Care to help me make a selection?”
Wiley's giggles might have been contagious, but Dynah's were too, so it was probably no surprise that he had kept on laughing for a bit longer. Especially when she snorted!

But even after his giggles had subsided, he was still in a playful humorous mood. "Yeah, it's a classic!" Wiley thought it was a funny little prank and not like in a mean way. It was good, harmless fun and he was glad Dynah could appreciate it. He was less pleased about the stationery, but it was a necessary thing for today and he figured he might as well make the best of it anyway.

The eleven year old peered at the journal his friend held up. "Cool dove." It wasn't exactly his style, but Dynah liked it and that was all that mattered. He lifted his eyes to the shelf above those books to see what else they had here. "You know what else would be cool? To get a notebook of your Hogwarts House." Like ones with mascots or the house colors. He was sure they'd have those here too since they catered to Hogwarts students mostly. "Too bad we don't know which house we'll be in yet.. Which one do you think you'll be sorted in?" He turned his eyes back to Dynah.

"Sure, I can help!" he agreed to looking for some pens with her. "I should probably get some too. I like cool colors besides just black and blue." Like purple and orange and green! Certainly they had some of those too.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote