View Single Post
Old 12-23-2022, 04:17 AM   #18 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Did Jude's words make Davet feel particularly good? Yes. And was the exceptionally cheesy smile back on his face, the one that seemed to appear pretty often in his boyfriend's presence? Absolutely. But that also didn't mean he couldn't still jest. "Maybe not, but they are the ones who are paying for the lesson." He got to be a freeloader, though he would happily pay too if it were to support Jude. "It is really nice outside, but let's keep dancing. Let's wear me out first and then relax in the sun together?" It also gave him a good excuse and plan to spend even more time with the Anders.

At the question of if he was sure, Dav merely nodded his head with a smile as he began to stretch himself out again. He'd gotten quite the work out in before, but his muscles were starting to tighten already that he'd stopped. He just wanted to ensure a little more flexibility before they continued. "An English waltz sounds excellent to me. Isn't that one of the ones you like the best, too?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote