View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet jumped slightly at the sound of Caes' voice, and the sudden appearance of his face in her field of vision. Her mind had been elsewhere, and truth be told, she had not been sure he would show up. She still couldn't quite believe this cute guy wanted to date her and had been expecting him to break it off all during the past year, his last at Hogwarts.

Oh, hi Caes!" ok, Violet, that sounded too eager chill out. "How...how've you been? Do you miss Hogwarts, or were you glad to leave?" That's right, make pleasant small talk and try to gauge his reaction.

Caes hadn't been sure how he'd be feeling with a whole year without contact with Violet. She seemed to harbor no ill will towards him at her brightening up after recognizing him. His rare and small smile appeared at that as he remembered how attractive he found her and the good times they shared in a short time. How was he? "Good.. I joined the Chudley Cannons team as their new Seeker," Which was one of his good news. As for leaving Hogwarts, "Well, it'll be tough not seeing Aria and a special new young friend whose staying with us for the summer, but I'm good without Hogwarts otherwise." He definitely didn't dislike the school it just, well, was still school in the end outside of the fun and chaos.

"How about you?" He asked tentatively. One of the reasons he felt nervous was in that they had gone a whole year without contact, "Were you able to get all my letters?" He knew he sent them but he hadn't been able to receive any until recently due to certain weather mishaps inconveniently.

Charely Potter is offline   Reply With Quote