View Single Post
Old 12-20-2022, 04:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Picking up one of the telescopes from the shelf and seeing it looked to be fine, Nadia settled it into her basket. One item down, a few more to go. Hearing a greeting, she turned and smiled at the girl who seemed to be about her age. “Hi,” she greeted in return, nodding at the question posed. “Uh huh…going to be a first year.” The all so exciting but also nervous point of attending the school, though at least between her dads and Raj she wasn’t coming to it blind.

“What about you?” she asked curiously, turning the question back on her companion. The girl wasn’t going to assume anything for perhaps she wasn’t quite as old as she was. Or going to one of the other schools and just shopping in London.
Nora was pleasantly surprised when the girl confirmed that yes, she was a Hogwarts student. She was even more surprised when the girl added that she was going to be a first year. "Me, too," she replied, trying not to sound either too excited or too underwhelmed. She paused and allowed herself to really think about what was going through her mind at this exact moment. Was it a hint of something close to excitement about going to Hogwarts? Nora tried to push the thought to the back of her mind, but she knew it had been there.

"This list isn't exactly filled with what I'm used to buying," she continued. She had taken her supply list out her pocket again, thinking that she might as well tackle a thing or two. So far, she had spent her entire trip to the alley thinking about how this whole thing (Hogwarts, that is) was a super bad idea. "You look like you kind of have an idea of what you're doing." Her eyes looked toward the telescope the girl had picked out and placed in her basket. "I'm Nora, by the way."