View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 10:17 PM   #26 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

If she had any clue that he was thinking anywhere along those lines she would be a squealing mess of blonde blushing Keighley. But OMG, yes please! Would love to be a Queen of her was her King.

A soft smile formed on her lips. "He may very well like hot cocoa even more than I do." If that was possible. How often her and Jude sat together drinking cups of the warm beverage she did not know nor did she think there was anyone that wanted to count that high. "One cup would be perfect for now, Char." She didn't want to get in over her head and hype herself up on chocolate. Or maybe she did? "Yes, most of them I sign myself up for every year. When I'm home I try to get as much MMA training in as I can." The sport was very important to her but so was spending time with him and Liv.

Not in the slightest. He worked hard for all of his trophies and plaques. Keigh thought he should be proud of them. She knew that she was extremely proud of what she won. Each trophy was placed in a spot and when she was finished, the blonde stepped back to take a look at it all. "That sounds fine to me then." Oh, he had more trophies? How had she missed those? With a little giggle she took them from him and found a nice spot for each one with the others. "What do you think?" She thought it looked good but this was his room after all. "I would love to meet him. Someday we'll travel to Sweden together." When she wasn't sure but she knew it would happen.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote