View Single Post
Old 12-18-2022, 07:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nancy decided it was probably best to stop by the pet store to pick up something for her new kitten...who still didn't have a name. Mostly because Nancy had not ASKED for a kitten. An animal was a lot of responsibility! It was a whole living THING she had to take care of, and for some reason her parents got the vibe that she'd WANTED one of them? Maybe they were worried she wouldn't make friends at Hogwarts, which was slightly concerning. Did they think Moritz and Joey were just going to IGNORE her when she got there?

Actually, they might. Joey might at least. Moritz probably wouldn't but...anyways. She digressed. The point was, she didn't want a cat, had never asked for a cat, and yet...she now had a cat.

It was a little boy kitten, and she figured she should get him a collar and some toys. Her parents had already given her a food and liter and all the essential stuff. Maybe she'd come up with a name while she browsed as well. Inspiration or something.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote