Thread: Indoor Seating
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 06:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Maria felt like a drenched cat, and that her daddy thought that she looked adorable made her feel even worse. She just stayed quiet, and stared straight ahead as he fixed up her hair for her like her mother used to do. Maria had big bushy hair that looked horrible when it was wet, and this rain didn't help. Pushing damp strands of hair out of her face she asked "Can we go buy some magic hair products later? I can't do that hair fixing charm good enough yet." Practice makes perfect right, but her hair was difficult.

"Thanks daddy!" Maria murmured as she let a hand run over her hair. Feeling her stomach growl she went pink as she laughed a little. "I think my stomach just spoke for itself." Gesturing to the sundae she said "It looks yummy. Is the sundae just full of yummy icecream flavours?" Basically she wanted to know where the strawberries were so she could dig in there first.

Nodding Maria said "Yes, of course I am daddy. I'm excited for Jerald to be one of us forever now after the wedding..and i'll get to be the flower girl, still right?" She did not want to talk about Emari...he was just annoying most of the time.

"Did Jerald tell you how I wanted to not be at Hoggies, when you were mernapped? And that i cried a lot?" Maria wondered quietly.