View Single Post
Old 12-15-2022, 03:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Fine. Fine. Fiiiiiiiiiiiine. Keighley was going to let it all slide because he was Charlie. No reason other than that had to be given. If she was a princess than he was a prince. Done and done.

His laughter whether it was directed at her or not made her smile. No, she wasn't fluent in Swedish yet but she was working hard towards it. "Cups, hm?" she giggled along with him now. "You sound just like Jude. He loved hot cocoa too.. but then again so do I." How could she not? It was the perfect drink during the winter! "Oh, Charlie, I'm not doing any such thing. I'm simply being honest with you and with myself. While I'm really good at my chosen sport I still have a really long way to go to become a champion at it." She wasn't selling herself short, only being honest. "Thank you for thinking so highly of me though and and I'd really love that." The more training she got to do, the better.

"I can see how that would make things easier but.. I think it flows more neatly when it's separated?" Simply her opinion is all. Keigh watched him unpack each trophy and line them up on his bed her eyes wandered to each one, looking them all over in turn. A soft smile was sent his way as picked up the first one and moved it to where she thought it might look best in his room, followed by another and than another. "We can get all of those up on the wall as soon as we have these set out first?" This was his room so he could move anything that he wanted to if he didn't like where she was putting it.

You are Bread!
Kolyander is offline   Reply With Quote