View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

SPOILER!!: the most unexpected offer from Caes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

After a moment searching, he went over to sit by one of his friends, "Hello Luther, mind if I join you for a bit?" Giving him time to chew from all the delectable food in sight. He had to resist grabbing a chicken leg for this where he lowered his voice to a volume for only Luther to hear, "I was actually popping in to see if you and Leo wanted to stop by for the summer with me and Aria?" In case he was taken back and nervous by it, "Our parents are pretty cool, in their own way. No pressure." He knew how visiting new places could be overwhelming and all.

Luther saw Caes approaching the table and sitting next to him. Swallowing the embarrassingly large bite he took forcefully, he grinned at him and said "Hello there, Caes. Of course, I don't mind at all." wondering why the seventh year chose to spend his last feast at Hogwarts with him.

However, before long, he got his answer. Luther was glad that he was not eating anything when he heard Caes' question. "I... I am honoured, I am sure Leo would be, too, thank you so much. I... I don't want to intrude in any way." said Luther quietly, just loud enough for Caes to hear. Then pausing for a moment, he furrowed his brows and continued "Did you talk to the Headmaster Kazmi lately, Caes?" wondering if the Headmaster talked Caes into this. 'I will be a burden on them.' thought Luther, his dinner long forgotten.

SPOILER!!: What a first year
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
He looked back to Luther. "I mean, my first year ... we had an evil dictator impersonator as our headmaster and Gryffindor Head of House, so I don't think there's really any comparison..." Apollo mused, trying to make light of the fact that his first year included a major wizarding war and all too much death for his young brain to make sense of at the time .... and even now.

And with that... there was the Headmaster proclaiming Gryffindor as House Cup Champions and also saying what now?? He wasn't going to back to greet them in September? Well that was quite the news wasn't it? Couldn't he have at least waited one term until he graduated? He sighed wistfully, as the food appeared on the table.

Luther listened to Apollo intently. At the end of the older boy's answer, Luther was slightly gaping at him. After a couple of seconds, he found his voice and said "Wow... I mean WOOOW. Here, I thought with Peeves' hijinks and glowing hands, my first year was extraordinary." pausing for another moment to gather his thoughts, he continued "How... How did it end? I mean, I am sure Headmaster Kazmi is not the one you are talking about." with a laugh tinged with slightest of uncertainty.

Last edited by Freyr; 12-08-2022 at 07:44 PM.