View Single Post
Old 12-08-2022, 04:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Finally.

Kinsay James couldn't be in higher spirits as she made her way into the Great Hall for the last time. There was nothing about this school that she would miss. Not the castle. Not the Professors. Not the classes. Nothing. Her people would be leaving with her and those who weren't, she would find a way to see.

So. So instead of ducking her head and avoiding conversation, she offered small smiles to both younger boys sat at the table. "Hi!" They were looking awfully sentimental. Did they know?

Catching the tail end of their conversation, Kins furrowed her brows thoughtfully. "Every year felt long to me." And that? That was the truth.
Apollo for once hadn't really noticed when Kinsay joined them. It wasn't for lack of caring about her presence... because he most definitely still did. She was still one of the more popular kids, in Apollo's eyes. But Apollo also succumbed to the fact that just maybe he wouldn't be as memorable as Kinsay James. At least not within Hogwarts walls. And that was okay, right? LIKE ... it was only seven years out of a whole lifetime to make a difference. To make a name for himself.

But regardless of the fact about Kinsay's presence startling him and the fact that she was TALKING TO HIM ... he still lighted up when he looked over to the seventh year. "But maybe that's not a bad thing? Except like when we were under attack by the neo-alliance... but like I guess the good times fly by and the bad times are a drag." He did like to think though that all of Hogwarts wasn't bad memories. He certainly had some good times.

"So... do you have plans for post Hogwarts life?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post

Although the question was a simple one, the answer was not quite so. After a moment to formulate his answer, Luther turned to Apollo and said with a smile on his face, "Hello there, Apollo. It was really good. I hope the next year will be even better than this one. How was your first year compared to your..." pausing for only a moment he continued "sixth year?" hoping he got his grade right.

Luther beamed at Kinsay who was so helpful in his early weeks at the castle. 'She didn't have to do that.' Luther thought gratefully. "Hi Kinsay!" he greeted her and continued "I don't mind long years, to be honest. The castle is pretty fun to explore, you know."

He looked back to Luther. "I mean, my first year ... we had an evil dictator impersonator as our headmaster and Gryffindor Head of House, so I don't think there's really any comparison..." Apollo mused, trying to make light of the fact that his first year included a major wizarding war and all too much death for his young brain to make sense of at the time .... and even now.

And with that... there was the Headmaster proclaiming Gryffindor as House Cup Champions and also saying what now?? He wasn't going to back to greet them in September? Well that was quite the news wasn't it? Couldn't he have at least waited one term until he graduated? He sighed wistfully, as the food appeared on the table.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake