View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 05:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: You two!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
Evan HAD met himself, which was what fueled his belief he would not be particularly popular. It wasn't something that bothered him though. Everyone had their strengths and weaknesses. And whenever his siblings... had kids, then he'd probably just slip into the silent roll of the not so fun but responsible and secretly protective Uncle. And let his sisters and his brother be the fun family members. He laughed at the accusation, nodding a bit in agreement. "You might have a point." Even with upset stomach and all, he still had at least one a day. He was clear a glutton for punishment.

Or just a glutton.

Everyone always said 'you are your own worst critic', but what Evan believed more than that that didn't get said... was your own brain was the largest hypocrite. Things that people did that one might not even blink at, could be such a source of pain and unrest of yourself. Weird how that happened, wasn't it? He was just glad though that pointing it out seemed to have worked at least for Jude, and he smiled a bit at the Hufflepuff being so... Hufflepuff and still having to slip in he wasn't a bother. He rolled his eyes playfully. "I know you don't think so." He couldn't help but respond. "I'm just glad I could help make you feel a little better."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanymedeCraft17 View Post
Ruby strutted down the path and to the Whomping Willow. Curiosity and boredom pushing her forward. Her winter cloak peaked out from under a knitted purple cloak that had some green square buttons fastening it in the front. She looked like an eggplant with legs.

It was her first time visiting such a tree since starting here at Hogwarts. Her older relatives warned her to not get to close. Her mouth hung open as she took in the sight. From the Castle, it looked much smaller. She noticed others resting at a distance. A pair of older year boys. She cocked her head to the side and gave it a thought. She wondered if they knew something about this tree. She was always poking into others business and collecting information about people and things. Her family nicknamed her 'Nebby Ruby'. But how else is a girl to learn about life without asking questions and stuff?

Being the bold girl she was she made her way towards them. Her smile showed all her teeth and the aura of a Politician seeking Election wafted from her. As she approached closer she starting waving. "Hi Guys! I'm Ruby, have you ever heard of anyone getting whacked by this thing?"

Someday… someday Evan was going to see that he was not going to be some boring uncle. It once again came down to the fact that Evan didn’t see himself the way Jude saw him. Honestly, of Jude thought that the Ravenclaw was a bore, then he wouldn’t even be hanging out with him so often. And that crush? The crush would have long evaporated. Whatever their differences were, the two guys went well together, even when one happened to be in the form of an alpaca. Jude was quite tempted to ask what grass tasted like but he was too caught up in his own feelings to put the energy in voicing the question.

It was good that he and Evan could talk about this sort of thing. It really did remind Jude in that moment that their friendship had survived. He gave a slight chuckle at the comment and eyeroll. “You know me well, Evan Nam.” The Hufflepuff’s gaze returned to the sky. “It’s a bad thing being stuck in your own thoughts like that and I think… I think I know a part of the reason I keep thinking like this -”

Cue his words being cut short. The sixth year tilted his head in Ruby’s direction. Being in the mellow and anxious mood that he was, he wasn’t exactly pleased about being interrupted, especially since he was trying to talk to Evan about it. “Ron Weasley and Harry Potter,’’ was all he replied.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺