Thread: International Cooperation Workspace
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 02:30 AM   #38 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Conley’s brain had gone into overdrive thinking of everything that now needed to be done. Among those those thoughts was a ‘so much for a non-busy day.’ Maybe he could still find time for that lunch with Sachin though. It might have to be a bagged lunch in his office, but it would still be lunch. ”Yes memos should be sent,” Since it seemed to be the concensus that it was likely new news. He shifted the items around in his arms. ”But I’ll handle that - Ambassador, you just focus on catching up here. If you find any other correspondence regarding floo powder, please apprise me or Brody of it.” He was a bit worried about stressing Sophie out. He didn’t need her going back to St. Mungos. ”And no, we’ll let Transportation handle the investigation regarding the floo issues. Our focus needs to be on finding out how wide-spread this all is. So yes, Brody, please reach out to the other Ambassadors and any other world-wide contacts you might have. I’m sure the knowledge of which countries are having a shortage and which aren’t will help Transportation with their investigation.”

As for Floo Pow, ”I’ll ask Bumble to send someone over to Floo Pow and check on the company. If memory serves, they’re not particularly inclined to open their doors.” But perhaps they wouldn’t be so cold to a Law Enforcement officer. He started to walk away and then stopped. ”Sophie,” Conley turned back to the ambassador. ”I’ll be back to help when I can. In the meantime, don’t stress yourself out.” And with that he finally made his way to his office.