Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 12:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

That giggle! Had he just died and ascended to the heavenly abode of the angels? Was this an Angel welcoming him there? Suresh shrugged a bit. “Honestly? Yes. It wasn’t what I expected to hear. Not that I’m stereotyping you,’’ he added hastily. He was going to be truthful with Advika even in the smallest ways. This was just another strategy of his to chip away at the solid brick wall she seemed to have put up around her. The young man was interested in stories of Advika’s earlier years just as much as he was interested in her present one. “Did your parents take you often to their sites then?”

Oh? Then him being himself was working then? That brick wall was already coming apart? Sur would be beyond thrilled to know this, even if that metaphoric wall could take ages and ages to crumble into dust. It didn’t matter; every cell in his body was telling him to be patient and to let things run its course. One should trust their gut feelings, right? “Are you adverse to crowds?’’ Suresh asked in concern. Perhaps she was a bit introverted or perhaps crowds gave her anxiety? There was so much to learn about her! “I don’t think it’ll be that bad since it’s a weekday. Saturdays are a lot busier.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote