View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Harron Peasley
Dark Force Defense League

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Reuben Albert Darcy-Stemp
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Betony April Meadowcroft
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Fintan Darcy
Ecological Protection
x3
Sarah thinks I'm cute | Shan's safe space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
The intention of going to Wiseacre's had been in hopes of obtaining some floo powder, now that he'd noticed his stock was oddly looking depleted, but there didn't appear to be a lot on the shelves either. That was... puzzling, but he didn't spend too much time thinking on it given the sign of services offered caught his attention. Film development was it? Well, that would be helpful. He'd yet to locate a proper dark room now that he was back in London full time - having used to just use his room at his parents when he'd last resided with them full time. He wasn't too keen on visiting though, their relationships all still somewhat rocky, so... perhaps relying on someone else to develop would be just the way to go.

Tav followed along after another gent, probably around his age or perhaps older, as he rummaged through his bag to locate the camera rolls he knew to be in there. There was a lot of clinking and clanging coming from within, and he was regretting having used an extendable charm in order to hold all of his artwork. But finally, he pulled a triumphant hand out - camera rolls and a few wrapped lollies in it's grasp. Just in time too, as the other man seemed to be moving along so Tav stepped up to hand over his request.

He was not in a rush, but he also knew the chance of coming back to Diagon Alley in the next week around time spent with the girlfriend and classes was... slim. So even with the apparently urgent request in front of him, he figured it was probably worth killing time around here anyways. Especially when the other patron's words finally caught up with him. hm.. coffee DID sound good. And luckily for him, the lollies in his hand were different coffee flavors. Tav turned towards the other guy now perusing shelves as he stepped away. "I've got an espresso flavored candy. Want it?" As he popped a caramel macchiato in his own mouth.
He'd also have been offered an espresso if he was in Milan, Ged figured, pursing his lips as he bent down to look at some camera equipment on lower shelves. Which reminded him that he really should go and visit his parents at some point soon - even though he mirrored his mother weekly, she would surely love to fuss over him in person.

Standing up straight, Ged turned to the other man. Admittedly, he hadn't noticed him enter the shop, so wrapped up in his own world as he was, and it was only the fact that he directly spoke to him that made Gerard actually take him in. And take him in he did, head tilted as he looked over the man's form, before eyes landed on the lolly he was holding.

It was a beat or two before he responded, a beat or two to size up the offer. "As I lack other options, I guess candy will have to do," he eventually said, before taking the proffered sweet. "Grazie," he added his thanks as he unwrapped it carefully, before vanishing the wrapper. "Though, maybe I should be suspicious of the stranger offering it to me." Gerard mused, eyes alight even as he put the sweet in his mouth. "Isn't that what they drilled into us as children?"

⇀ Standing now, calling all the people here to see the show_____________________________
Calling for my demons now to let me go ↽

Harron Peasley is offline   Reply With Quote