View Single Post
Old 11-02-2022, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Would very much implore him to take the words and sincerity at face value, because that was what precisely what it was. Pleased to see a familiar and friendly face, regardless of the formalities he had not yet officially shaken off in her presence just yet. She was working on that.

"Mmmhmmm," smiles and plucks one for herself as well. "Convenient as magical modifications can be, I've always found a delight in the more...mundane things and methods." Setting the black ink into her basket, the fashionista wiggled her fingers over the other inks as though trying to assess the vibe and aura that each bottle gave off. Which...was not the case as she possessed no such abilities, but she was feeling for something. "Well, I ticked the biggest one off the list already," she winked playfully before reaching across him towards some of the muggle artefacts - namely the colored pens. "But I was hoping to buy a few personal necessities and maybe a couple items for the office too."
Mundane could be good. “Me too,” Septimus agreed and not just because one had a former Muggle Studies professor as a mother. “Things don’t have to be…complicated.” Well maybe not exactly the right word, but the one coming to mind at the moment. Complex maybe. He had space for both the magical and mundane in his life just as he had both wizards and muggles on both sides of his family history. It was all about what one preferred.

“Great minds think a like then…” he remarked as he spotted what was in her basket. Notebooks of the muggle persuasion like the ones he was looking for. “Ink to be prepared for the new job….” The intern mused, shifting to move back the way she had come to spot what she had found. “Notebook for a personal project," he added with it raised so she could see before adding it to his own basket.