View Single Post
Old 10-30-2022, 01:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Perhaps Reagan needed to be reminded of those memories she did not have a clear recollection of. It would do her well and obviously show that Koen loved her very much despite whatever intrusive thoughts she would occasionally have. Truthfully, there were bits of memories of him playing the drums and guitar for her; she might even recall banging on the drums with a stick and a little chubby fist.

Well, Rea didn’t doubt him. It was just that she might need a bit of reminding ever so often that he wasn’t going to drift away from them all - or rather, her mostly. She didn’t think she could stand it if that happened.

“No, no! You don’t need to ask them!” Sorry, Keigh! Sorry, Jude! Reagan allowed herself to be hugged tightly because it made her feel safe and Koen had chased her bad thoughts away. For now. She was indeed grateful to him. “Uh huh,’’ she replied, feeling ashamed of her behaviour. “I’m sorry, Ko.” Why did she have to be like this? How often did her mouth get her in trouble with others because she couldn’t control it? She needed to figure out a better way to deal with this negative trait of hers.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote