Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 02:28 PM   #71 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bry! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Ahem! He was lucky too. She was an Ah-mah-zing! friend!!! Won't ever say a bad thing about Uncle Adi or Uncle Benny and the reserve. Does find it unfair that they can't take rides on the Griffs of Dragons yet but is doing her very VERY best to wait as patiently as she can. Accepts each and everything she is allowed to do there at the reserve with pride and respect. And she isn't a baby Aryan!

He didn't need to be brave to be her friend! Gosh, he was making it sound like she was terrible! She was a lovely friend! Overly excited, extremely hyper, mega clingy, too loud, sometimes bossy and well.. she was Bryony Rose Paton.. but she was also so much more than that too.

Bryony was being extra calm and very still so as not to scare her Niffler buddy away. "Umm.. otays. I gives him a pets again before I puts him down." Which is exactly what she did. Some gentle pettings to his head before she carefully lifted Milo up off of her lap and onto the ground. "Go on and have fun with your shinies, Milo. I'll see you later." With that, Bry got to her feet.

Ary wasn’t exactly sure if he was lucky. Kidding, Bry! He knew he was. Bry did help him in her own way, even if she threw tantrums and cried. He would like to think that he showed appreciation of that by allowing Bry to play with his vehicle toy collection and by letting her stay over at his parents house so often. If she could only be a little patient - like he was being - soon enough she would be interacting with all the griffs and dragons.

The little boy followed Bry’s lead and petted Vinny and the other nifflers he could reach, They were so cuddly! If only he could take one home! A Niffler and a Mooncalf! Ary hugged Vinny then set him down. “Bye, nifflers! Sees you another day. Come on, Bry! We go sees more creatures.” Ary headed off, really wanting to see the others for the hundredth time.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote